My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Sunday, June 04, 2006

First Entry to the Amazing Lace project




This picture may look crazy, but it's pretty much how i feel after this weeks insane move to the new apartment. Too many silly things happened to relate again!
In any case this is a picture of the Llaurie's amazing Lace Team. Wendy "Miami dk" cotton/acrylic blend in plain cool white. I've begun the gauge process and am working out the pattern. This yarn and i have been having discussions for a while. I see it as a lovely lace peasant top. It seems to see itself as a baby layette. We'll see who's will is more iron :).
Honestly i usually post more but i'm exhausted ( no doubt you can tell that by the pic, even though i was kind to myself and my vintage wool and used a glamour filter) ~laurie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home