My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Catching up on the week


This past week has been very busy with unpacking and sorting. Let me catch you up on the 'real work' i've done.
Altered art stuff - clockwise from midnight ... pinup altar - an entry for Inspire me Thursdays this week. Was once a ring box. Please click here for more detail
The altered art cards are just not photographing well. I have to get a new digital camera before this drives me crazy!


Next, another crappy picture: really crappy actually. It's a vest and shorts set for my oldest's new baby who is imminent :) and a boy! I'm writing up the pattern and making another two for my other daughter's baby girl and my son's baby daughter too. Thats my week sorta... applied for a couple of jobs, worked on podcasts. Writing out patterns for the Hemp Knitting Workshop taking place Sunday the 25th at Hemp&Co in Vic West.

In podcast news, i have begun a plan! And joined a yahoo podcast group. I'm also working on our websites and hope to have those up and running soon.

Bleh im exhausted just reading all that lol! I am going to knit now. ~laurie




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home