My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Saturday, May 13, 2006

quick baby shoes, quick post for now


Life ..it's working against my keeping this up to date. I'm hoping tomorrow lets me blog in peace and quiet!
Made these tonight - crappy pix since my regular digital cam is broken. They are actually a nice mauve colour - knit from Paton's cotton club on size 4.5 mm needles .

There's a much better pic and a link to the pattern here:
http://auntieamandaknits.blogspot.com/2006/01/more-baby-knits.html
I love that she painted the buttons she had with nail polish! I used some clear silvery large beads for buttons since that's all i had in the house at the moment. They are much cuter than pictured here and are on their way at this moment to the baby they are for :)
~laurie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home