My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Friday, April 28, 2006

Finished shawl, more podcast ponderings

I put pix of the finished Corianne shawl at flickr as you can see in the sidebar. Pattern follows shortly ~ i just haven't figured out where to put it yet. After trying a few knitted edgings i used a crochet one. I like the bumpyfunkiness of it . It's easy, even if you are a beginning crocheter.
Podcast is slightly delayed. New microphone! I've been working with audacity and for some reason its making my voice less clear . After i iron out that glitch i'll put it up, hopefully tonight. Note the new rss feed button. And also you can leave me a kinda voicemail with odeo.(see the sidebar again) Try it out!
Next line is just me checking to see if my podcast service is working right
My Odeo Channel (odeo/7959ca4366cd11e7)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home